03 May 2012

New love of my life

Been absent again. I've got a new job and it kind of drains my energy and most of my time. On the other hand I have a brand new computer, a little 13.3" laptop, so I expect getting more written now when I can bring it with me everywhere.

I have couple of headaches though. I really need something to protect it with, a case of some sort. Problem is, most that I have found are... boring. Oh, I know it's just supposed to protect the laptop, but I want more than just function.


A nerdy case reminding everyone of ye olden days (and the media companies outcry to ban these devises to protect the copyright) would be cool. Unfortunately rumours has it that this one is a bit large for slim 13.3" laptops, so I don't think this is the one.


Another reminder of days gone by.This has to be a DIY project since the original designer no longer is selling it on Etsy.


I would probably forget my computer somewhere if I had it stuffed in a case looking like this, but I like it nevertheless.


It has won design prices, this Redmaloo felt case, but it's thoroughly impractical. With a few minor changes to it it'd become the perfect and most practical case anyone has ever seen. Go here for one solution. I think I'll have to DIY a case so I'll get what I want. I'm thinking pacman perhaps?

No comments: